- An At least a four page paper that covers and discusses the following concepts:
1- Concept of "Corporate ethics"
2- Concept of "Corporate Social Responsibility".
3- Concept of Workforce diversity.
- The areas to cover of each of these concept are as follows:
- Discuss corporate ethics. Define business ethics.
- How does your company approach corporate ethics and what guidelines does it set forth?
- Does it adhere to what it says?
- Discuss the concept of “Corporate Social Responsibility.
- ” Who are the company’s stakeholders?
- Identify both Primary and Secondary stakeholders.
- Identify the CEO and include a few sentences about him or her.
- Include a picture of the CEO.
- How does your company fulfill its responsibilities to its primary stakeholders—owners, employees, and customers?
- What approach does it use to CSR—Minimalist, Cynical, Defensive, or Proactive?
- Discuss workforce diversity. Define this concept.
- Why is workforce diversity important?
- How does your company obtain or try to obtain a diverse workforce?
- Does it have a diversity policy?
- What evidence do you find that your company carries out (or fails to carry out) its policy?
Three independent articles must be included for this paper, with the proper citation.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.