WEEK 7 DISCUSSION QUESTION
This week's discussion question is as follows:-
1. Discuss the ethical issues of social networks and anytime, anywhere accessibility.
2. What are the four primary factors described in the text that set the state for Web 2.0 or the social Web that we enjoy today?
Support your discussion with at least 3 academically reviewed articles. (Wikipedia, Smallbusinesschron.com and other internet articles are not acceptable. Professor reviews the originality of all postings). Do not copy and paste.
I have started the grading process for Week 7 and I have noted the following:-
1. Students are not responding to the question as instructed for
this week. Some students have even posted Week 6 responses for Week
7. These students will receive a zero grade and will not be able to
resubmit. Your initial response is always your only response.
2. Students have posted nonsensical response (primary and secondary posts) which does not respond/align to the question. These post when read make absolutely no sense and are gibberish. These students will receive a zero grade.
3. Turnitin scores are again at an all time high. Turnitin
scores higher than 84% will receive a zero grade.
4. Students are not responding to the question but are writing gibberish and nonsensical information. Responses that do not align and do not fully answer the question will receive a zero grade.
It should be noted before sending an email on the reason for your zero grade you must read this message in its entirety.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.