Please read the case and precisely answer these Qs
• Identify key financial statement assertions and related audit objectives (see separate slide of PCAOB AS 15 assertions).
• Assets/revenues (overstatement risk — existence/occurrence key assertions)
• Liabilities/expenses (understatement risk — completeness key assertions)
• Consider any improper cutoff (e.g., to overstate sales, inventory, cash and understate liabilities, expenses)
• Explain audit procedures the auditor performed to test the assertions.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.