- Model simulation using an animator makes it convenient to input
events and watch the model’s reactions. Watch the video titled
SolidWorks 2013: Simulation Sub-Modeling and Incremental Meshing”
(2 min 9 s). Be prepared to discuss.
Video Source: SolidWorks. (2012, September 12). SolidWorks 2013: Simulation Sub-Modeling and Incremental Meshing [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TGMkMEPIsQ.
"Requirements Inspection and Validation"Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, examine the possibility that a gap between the animated model and the original specification may exist. Propose how you would detect the gaps.
- Assess the pros and cons of having a large number of reviewers versus having a small number of viewers in the requirements inspection process. Determine whether you would use internal or external reviewers and explain why.
"Traceability and Change Control"Please respond to the following:
- Suppose a system had no traceability management present. Predict five problems that you believe could occur when change requests are made.
- Suppose you were a project leader. Propose five methods that you would use to manage change requests. Select the method that you think would work best for you and defend your selection.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.