Module 2 - SLP
Decision trees and the Delphi Procedure
Complete the second round of a three-round Delphi decision-making exercise, following the detailed example cited in the Home Page discussion. As before, you may copy and/or adapt verbiage from the example without citing it.
SLP Assignment Expectations
The SLP writeup should consist of:
- The Letters to the Participants, which include
- Thanks for their participation
- A summary of their first-round responses
- An invitation to submit the second round of responses, modified in light of what has been said so far.
- The second-round responses of the participants, edited to remove identifying information (such as email addresses).
- Follow the instructions in the BSBA Writing Style Guide (July 2014 edition), available online at https://mytlc.trident.edu/files/Writing-Guide_Trident_2014.pdf.
- There are no guidelines concerning length. Write what you need to write – neither more, nor less.
- In the SLP ONLY, references and citations are NOT required. However: If you state a fact, express an opinion, or use a turn of phrase that isn’t your own, then you should credit the source, just like you would in everyday conversation. (Example: “As Joan Rivers always used to say, ‘Oh, grow up!’ “)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.