Identify and talk about at least one security management goal, then explain a difficulty in meeting that goal. Offer a way to meet that management goal. In your classmates' responses, make sure to identify at least one problem with the approach suggested on how to meet a security management goal.
3 sources see attached
Week 5: Understanding the nature of cybersecurity
1) Bayuk, Chapter 1: Introduction
2) Bayuk, Chapter 3: Cyber Security Object
3) Bayuk, pp. 175, 180-184 (6.4.5 Security Principles)
4) Introducing the Economics of Cybersecurity: Principles and Policy Options Tyler Moore (pp. 1-9) (Attached)
5) Michel van Eeten and Johannes M. Bauer, Emerging Threats to Internet Security: Incentives, Externalities and Policy Implications , (2010) Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, Vol. 17, No. 4 (pp. 1-8) (Attached)
6) The Cybersecurity Risk. Communications of the ACM. Jun2012, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p29-32. 4p. 1 Illustration. DOI: 10.1145/2184319.2184330. (Attached)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.