For this Submission Assignment, you must create an outline to
begin preparation for an oral presentation of 5–8 minutes that you
will be delivering live during Unit 4. The outline will require
researching a topic of professional or career interest and
organizing the beginning structure of your presentation. Use
to generate your individual outline for the assignment.
Specifically, you will complete the following:
- Pick a professional or career topic that is of personal interest to you (e.g., becoming a manager, criminal justice careers, programming, interview tips and techniques, fast-growing career trends, networking skills, preparing a resume, employment search strategies, etc.).
- Request your instructor's approval of the topic via e-mail.
- Research information on the approved topic. A minimum of 3
credible sources are required.
- Note:You will use this information in a future assignment for the creation of 7–10 PowerPoint slides and 5–8 minutes of live presentation time during Unit 4.
- Determine the purpose of your presentation. (Your classmates and the instructor will be the intended audience.)
- Organize your presentation ideas in a logical sequence to accomplish your purpose.
- Create an outline using the outline format provided in your textbook. Be sure that your outline expresses the topic, the purpose, the central idea, the body content, and the conclusion.
- Create a References page following APA format, which lists your researched sources. Review Appendix Aof your text for citation and reference formatting guidelines. You must have a minimum of 3 credible sources.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.