Due 9/10/17 @ 15:30 PM
The focus of this Final Project is to synthesize the knowledge acquired throughout this course into a developed proposal for a four-unit course in a higher-education setting.
You will create a proposal for a four-unit course to be delivered in higher education setting. This proposal must be eight to ten pages in length (double-spaced, not including the title and reference pages), and must include the following:
- Course Description.
- Course Learning Outcomes.
- Course Design.
- Explain how the design of the course promotes the
accomplishment of the course learning outcomes.
- Explain how the design of the course promotes the accomplishment of the course learning outcomes.
- Identify the unit-level learning outcomes for all four units of
- Evaluate the strategies that will be used in each unit for
instruction, to include one assignment per unit.
- Select at least one multimedia element per unit in your
- Formulate a resource bank for your students with resources
pertaining to your course.
- Summarize the role of assessment as it pertains to student
- Summarize the role of assessment as it pertains to the effectiveness of teaching.
Preparing the Final Project
- Your proposal must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper.
- Student’s name.
- Course name and number.
- Instructor’s name.
- Date submitted.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text (i.e. a total of at least four scholarly sources).
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
**Please proofread for grammatical errors and incomplete sentences( Grammarly) works well with proofreading**
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.