Post an analysis of your role in your new learning community, including the support you require to complete your doctoral degree. In your analysis, be sure to do the following:
- Detail the steps you will take to establish your role in your new learning community.
- Categorize by your goals the individuals that are or will become members of your learning community.
- Assess how these individuals will support you in achieving your goals.
- Evaluate when and how you will reach out to your learning community to share your goals and needs.
- Identify challenges to building your learning community.
- Analyze your goals for residency—in particular, what you hope to contribute and what you hope to gain from spending time with others in your learning community.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and one or more additional scholarly sources
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.