Visionary leaders are powerful catalysts of change who through their leadership empowers others to create and carry out change through the inspiration and direction they provide. Think of Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and John F. Kennedy. These are but a few historical visionary leaders who created movements that continue to exact change even today.
For this writing assignment search the Rasmussen Library for an
article or case study that exemplifies visionary leadership.
Whether it be a leadership style or the leader them self, make
every effort to choose an article or study that speaks to you and
means something to you.
After reading the article, write a 2-3 page paper addressing the following:
- Provide an overview of the case study
- What was it about this article or case study that spoke to you?
- Do you believe the leadership style displayed in the article/study is an effective style of leadership? Why or why not?
- Do you believe the leader discussed in the article is a true visionary? Why or why not?
- What would you recommend to the leadership process discussed in
the article/study? Why?
- The paper should include an APA formatted cover page and reference page.
- The paper should include at least 2 peer-reviewed sources, such journal articles from the Rasmussen Library.
- The paper should be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.