Juvenile Justice Today
1st Edition, 2012
By Gennaro F. Vito and Julie C. Kunselman
Writing Assignment for week one
• Begin each writing assignment by identifying the question number you are answering followed by the actual question itself (in bold type).
• Use a standard essay format for responses to all questions (i.e., an introduction, middle paragraphs and conclusion).
• Responses must be submitted as a MS Word Document only, typed double-spaced, using a standard font (i.e. Times New Roman) and 12 point type size. Word count is NOT one of the criteria that is used in assigning points to writing assignments. However, students who are successful in earning the maximum number of points tend to submit writing assignments that fall in the following ranges: Graduate courses: 500 - 750 words or 2 - 3 pages.
• Plagiarism All work must be free of any form of plagiarism.
• Put written answers into your own words . Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook. Be sure to refer to the course syllabus for more details on plagiarism and proper citation styles.
Please answer ONE of the following :
1. Explain the “get tough” movement and how it is different from the original parens patriae idea.
2. Discuss five core strategies of the OJJDP Comprehensive Gang Model.
3. Discuss Hirschi’s social bond theory and its impact on the juvenile justice system.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.