In a critical essay explain the motives for and the types of foreign direct investment in Saudi Arabia. What is the role of FDI in Saudi Arabia’s growth of GDP and non-oil GDP? How should the Saudi Arabian Government attract more FDI?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 9 pages in length not include introduction, conclusion and references pages.
- Support your analysis by referencing and citing at least 7 scholarly sources in addition to embedding course material concepts and principles.
- Use APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- Chapter 14 & 15 in International Business: The New Realities (uploaded in files) retrieved from (Cavusgil, S. T, Knight, G., & Riesenberger, J. (2016) International business: The new realities (4th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson. ISBN: 9780134324838)
- Kuepper, J. (2016). Guide to investing in the Middle East. The Balance. Retrieved from https://www.thebalance.com/guide-to-investing-in-the-middle-east-1979045
- Belloumi, M., & Alshehry, A. (2018). The impacts of domestic and foreign direct investments on economic growth in Saudi Arabia. Economies, 6(1), 18-35.
- Büthe, T., & Milner, H. (2014). Foreign direct investment and institutional diversity in trade agreements: Credibility, commitment, and economic flows in the developing world, 1971-2007. World Politics, 66(1), 88-122.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.