gressive Case Study
The Green Organization is a multinational corporation with
offices around the globe. The organization has over 500 full time
employees and over 1500 contracted positions across its footprint.
The diversity of the individuals and teams working for the
organization is multicultural. One of the key components of the
organization is to operate in accordance to the laws and traditions
of the host country.
The Green Organization brings employees and its contractors to
different regional training centers for cross cultural training.
The organization also provides training on the different workplace
cultures. As many individual and cultural characteristics are
learned or based on environmental influence, the organization has
an open dialog as to how they can best serve a particular region,
territory, or client. Flexibility and adaption are very important
to the success of the trainings and the organization as a whole.
Part of your assignment as a contractor is to present to the
executive leadership the importance of regional cultures as well as
workplace culture in training and in the workplace. Provide
practical examples of how to best adapt and accommodate to the
needs of a region for an organizational leader being transferred to
a new region unfamiliar to them.
- A training plan for assimilating to a new organizational culture and regional culture.
- How can this plan be best enacted to expedite synthesis and raise overall performance and effectiveness in the organization as well as in the region?
- What tools might best prepare the new leader? Remember a tool is only as good as the artist.
- How can the importance of this training be best communicated to the learner?
- Your plan (response) should be a minimum of 300 words. Be sure to utilize outside resources in order to back up your plan with data/theories that have proven to be a success. Be sure to respond to your classmates posts this week.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.