1. Experiment with different forecasting models and decide on
the most appropriate time
series model for your data;
2. Use your model to forecast the four quarterly figures for the year following the end of
3. Compare your forecasts with the actual figures for that year, which you will have been
4. Investigate and give a brief explanation of how clustering could be used as a part of
your time series analysis;
5. Write a well-structured report of your findings (with Introduction, Main Body/
Discussion, Conclusion, References and Appendix).
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.