Two paragraphs each
1. What is a Cloud" Please respond to the following:
- So, what is Cloud? Cloud is a set of pooled resources delivered over the internet. Cloud allows you to deliver services globally to your customers at the least cost, and with the ability to service a variable workload by scaling the underlying resources up and down to meet the needs of the moment, and at the cost only of the resources consumed.
- From this week's video, list the Apple Cloud and define its functionality and capabilities.
2. Essential Characteristics of the Cloud" Please respond to the following:
- On-demand, broad network access,resource pooling, rapid elasticity, measure service, charge by usage (“pay as you go”) are the essential characteristics of the Cloud.
- From this week's video, describe essential characteristics to the cloud.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.