Completethe Living Environments worksheet below. In the worksheet, you are required to identify and describe the progression of five types of living environments for the aging population. You also are required to answer questions regarding your familiarity with these environments and your opinions about their importance.
- End of life issues: Death and dying, terminal care. (2015). U.S. National Library of Medicine, n/a.
- Long-term care residential options. (2014). Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, n/a.
- Anonymous (2014, June 25). Free resource helps patients & families choose a quality hospice. PR Newswire, n/a.
- Bettini, L. (2013). Concurrent care for children: How this new legislation has opened hospice care to children with high technology home care needs. Home Healthcare Nurse, 31(2), 114-115.
- Blau, J. M., & Paprocki, R. J. (2014). Long-term care coverage: Know your options. Urology Times, 42(11), 40.
- Donatelli, N. S., & Somes, J. (2014). Long-term care facilities: Just the facts, part 1. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 40(6), 621-624.
- Hewitt-Taylor, J. (2012). Planning the transition of children with complex needs from hospital to home. Nursing Children and Young People, 24(10), 28-36.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.