PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILES FOR ASSIGNMENT DETAIL AND INFORMATION!!!
Deliverable Length:750 – 1,000 words
Now that you have successfully led this project, you feel that it is the right time to introduce the concept of quality management and its application to the project management processes, especially that in your last meeting with the CIO he informed you of how much it had cost the company to rework some work elements in a previous project. Prepare a short report to the CIO outlining the key concepts of quality management strategies and how they impact your project. Explain how you plan to manage and control quality for your project deliverables.
- In 750–1,000 words, address the following:
- How do you plan to manage quality on your project?
- What are ways in which to improve quality?
- Examine 2–3 quality management/project management strategies.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each strategy?
- When should each strategy be used?
- How can you leverage work done by other researchers with regard to quality management strategies?
- How can you build a standard to be used in future phases of the quality initiative so that other project managers follow your approach to quality management?
- How will this standard affect future projects in terms of efficiency and staff involvement? Explain.
- What barriers might have to be overcome when establishing this standard? Why?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.