HIST 1302 Core Assessment Instructions:
Carefully read and analyze the following two documents and write an 800 word essay to answer the following question:
Based on the two documents, how has the racial history of the United States shaped racial relations in society today?
Make sure your essay of at least 800 words:
- Makes a specific argument that can be supported with the specific historical evidence of these two primary documents, as well as lecture notes and the textbook assigned to your class;
- Analyzes the historical significance of these two primary documents; and connect them with issues facing our country today;
- Analyzes the nature of the race in the past and today;
- Is written in standard English, with all sources and quotes properly cited using MLA format;
- Is written in your own words, not copied and pasted from other sources or web sites;
- Is submitted through eCampus, by clicking on the "REQUIRED HIST 1302 CORE OBJECTIVE ASSESSMENT ESSAY" link above.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.