Imagine a future in which human beings have achieved environmental sustainability on a global scale. In this second part of your final assignment, you will be describing what a sustainable Earth will look like in the future, providing examples throughout to support your descriptions. You will be including all the terms (Endangered Species Act, Food Deserts, Clean Water Act and Sea Level Rise) that you have researched during Week 1 through 4 of this class, underlining each term as you include it. In your paper, use grammar and spell-checking programs to insure clarity. Proofread carefully prior to submitting your work. Finally, you will submit the document to Waypoint.
Your paper will consist of seven paragraphs: an introduction, a conclusion, and one paragraph relating to each week’s topic. In your paper, use this format to address the following elements with the assumption that environmental sustainability has been achieved:
- Describe how our relationship to nature will be different from what it is at present.
- Examine how we will cope differently with the ways that natural phenomena affect our lives.
- Week 1:
- Describe what Earth’s biodiversity and ecosystems will look like.
- Week 2:
- Examine how agricultural production will be different in the future.
- Week 3:
- Differentiate between how we will manage our water resources in the future compared to how we do so right now.
- Week 4:
- Examine how we will meet our energy needs in the future in a way that will enable us to maintain a habitable atmosphere and climate.
- Week 5:
- Describe how waste management will be different in the future.
- Summarize some of the major social, economic, political, and ecological choices and tradeoffs that will need to be overcome for this sustainable future to arrive.
The Part 2 of the Journey to Sustainability paper
- Must be 7 paragraphs in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style resource (Links to an external site.)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.